Monday, February 28, 2011

ABC's


So you can learn more about me:
A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: full -- at home and school


C. Chore you hate: scrubbing the shower. It never seems to get clean!
D. Dogs: like 'em, but I wouldn't be a primary caregiver.
E. Essential start to your day: I always stagger out of bed and eat gummy vitamins and a calcium chew
F. Favorite color: pink <3
G. Gold or silver: silver probably looks better on me
H. Height: 5’8
I. Instruments you play: none. I played percussion (ie bells/xylophone) from 4th to 12th grade. I was so bad at it! My sister told me that I was the joke of the marching band even two years after I graduated high school
J. Job title: student
K. Kids: definitely want them someday!
L. Live: keeping that private for now
M. Mom’s name: Beth
N. Nicknames: Shoj, Shan, Non (my floor freshman year called me this because there was a girl on our floor named Chantel whose nickname was Chan...it was so weird!)
O. Overnight hospital stays: once
P. Pet peeve: people who don't re-rack the weights at the gym--I swear, half my workout comes from using a machine after the guy who can leg-press 360
Q. Quote from a movie: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it." - Ferris Bueller's Day Off "

R. Right or left handed: righty
S. Siblings: younger sister who's a freshman in college
T. Time you wake up: literally anywhere from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. I'll let you guess which end of the spectrum I prefer!
U. Underwear: preferably matching my bra--I try!
V. Vegetables you dislike: mushrooms and olives
W. What makes you run late: EVERYTHING! haha I am seriously late about 80% of the time...it's probably my biggest weakness
X. X-Rays you’ve had: not sure...I think just on my teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: man-catcher brownies from this recipe. They are so decadent! (But haven't caught me a man yet...)
Z. Zoo- hands-down koalas. My dream is to hold one.

No comments:

Post a Comment